Due to the recent surge in COVID-19 cases and uncertainty over the state of emergency that is currently imposed on Tokyo, we would like to announce with regret that all upcoming events for the month of May and June are to be postponed. New dates will be announced as soon as there is more clarity from the government and regarding any extension of the state of emergency.
May 27, 2021
- 07 Mar, 08:30Hilton Tokyo Odaiba, 1-chōme-9-1 Daiba, Minato City, Tokyo 135-8625, JapanJoin us for our first ever morning drive and breakfast - a perfect opportunity to spend a Sunday morning with club members. Guests are also welcome. There is an option to meet up in central Tokyo and convoy together to Hilton Tokyo Bay.
- 03 Jan, 09:00Daikoku Parking Area, Daikokufuto, Tsurumi Ward, Yokohama, Kanagawa 230-0054, JapanA combination of our members and friends joined together for a 10-car convoy drive to Daikoku Parking Area to check out and participate in the annual New Year meet. This annual unofficial event sees a lot of incredible cars converge on the parking area in Yokohama.
- 19 Dec 2020, 09:00Kazusa Monarch Country Club, 856-2 Yanashiro, Kimitsu, Chiba 292-0515, JapanIt was a very cold day in the Chiba countryside, but with some mulled wine and a bottle of Patron to warm everyone up, we saw some very impressive performances.
- 27 Nov 2020, 17:00Porsche NOW Tokyo, 1-chōme-3-25 Ariake, Koto City, Tokyo 135-0063, JapanPorsche NOW hosted us and our guests at their brand new showroom in Ariake to give us a close look at the brand new, all-electric, Taycan, as well as exclusive driving experiences of the brand new 911 Turbo S (992)! In following strict COVID-19 guidelines, the event was limited to two groups of 12 p
- 11 Nov 2020, 19:00Hilton Tokyo, 6 Chome-6-2 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku City, Tokyo 160-0023, JapanOur November monthly social was a really chilled out affair. Around 20 or so guests attended over the course of the night and the “bird cage” venue was an ironic reverse for the cars to look at the guests inside their cage!
- 09 Sep 2020, 19:00Shinjuku City, 6 Chome-6 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku City, Tokyo 160-0023, JapanOur November monthly social was a really chilled out affair. Around 30 or so guests attended over the course of the night. The event featured a convoy drive around the city and drinks and dinner at Hilton Tokyo's 37F Executive Lounge.
- 21 Aug 2020, 18:00The Peninsula Tokyo, 1-chōme-8-1 Yūrakuchō, Chiyoda City, Tokyo 100-0006, JapanInvited by our key partner, Sarment, we attended a Mediterranean-themed terrace party at The Peninsula Hotel in downtown Tokyo for a night of wonderful wine and canape. We also brought a few cars.
- 20 Jun 2020, 10:00Tatsumi Parking Area, 3 Chome Tatsumi, Koto City, Tokyo 135-0053, JapanTo celebrate everyone's social distancing efforts over the spring months, we put together a drive event around the city. It was a great opportunity to bring out your car and join us for a nice drive around the city - cars were available for rental as well!
- 20 Jun 2020, 09:00Tatsumi Parking Area, 3 Chome Tatsumi, Koto City, Tokyo 135-0053, JapanTo celebrate everyone's social distancing efforts over the spring months, we put together a drive event around the city. It was a great opportunity to bring out your car and join us for a nice drive around the city - cars were available for rental as well!
- 01 Dec 2019, 17:00Tokyo Yumenoshima Marina, 3-chōme-2-1 Yumenoshima, Koto City, Tokyo 136-0081, JapanHaving recently acquired 2 new boats, we present an evening at the marina, where you will be introduced to the vessels, as well as presented with a sumptuous dinner with a view of the bay.
- 31 Aug 2019, 18:00Conrad Osaka, 3-chōme-2-4 Nakanoshima, Kita Ward, Osaka, 530-0005, JapanClub Velocita is re-branding to emphasize our focus on luxury events, and are looking forward to expanding our membership in the Kansai region...and thus would be honored to host you for the evening.
- 24 Aug 2019, 11:20Tokyo American Club, 2-chōme-1-2 Azabudai, Minato City, Tokyo 106-0041, JapanJoin us for a buffet lunch with drinks included at Tokyo American Club on Saturday August 24th. This is a family-focused event, so please feel free to bring little ones of all ages!